THE REPRESENTATION YOU NEED IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY
experienced trial attorney
no legal jargon strategic planning
child focused representation
Fort Collins Family Law Attorney
The Fort Collins family law attorneys at the Law Office of Stephen Vertucci have years of experience handling separation, custody and support issues throughout Colorado. If you have no children and minimal assets, you might not need to hire a divorce attorney for an uncontested divorce. However, in a marriage of some duration, with children and various types of assets, fair and reasonable division of marital property and determination of child custody, child support, and spousal support can become extremely complex. In these cases, you should seriously consider having an experienced Fort Collins divorce attorney to guide you through this process. The divorce lawyers at the Law Office of Stephen Vertucci offer consultations to people experiencing a legal separation or divorce.
Divorce can be one of the most difficult life decisions to make. In many cases, emotions cloud judgment and stand in the way of resolution and healing. Having competent, professional legal guidance can make the process less stressful and empower you to move forward with the next phase of your life.
Legal Advocacy for Your Colorado Divorce, Separation, Custody, Support, or Other Family Law Matter
If you are facing a divorce in Colorado or other family law issue, you will find experienced and deeply committed legal representation at The Law Office of Stephen Vertucci, LLC. Stephen effectively and clearly communicates while maintaining focus on the ‘Big Picture’. He counsels each client to make educated decisions and works to develop strategies for achieving short and long-term goals.
As a former prosecutor and experienced trial attorney, Stephen Vertucci is an effective negotiator and a trustworthy, child-focused advocate who will aggressively litigate to protect your rights and work to obtain the best results for you and your family.
The Law Office of Stephen Vertucci, LLC exclusively accepts cases involving family law matters. This dedicated family law practice handles:
Six Reasons for Hiring The Family and Divorce Lawyers at The Law Office of Stephen Vertucci, LLC
- Reduce Stress: Divorce and family upheavals are inherently stressful and can be overwhelming without competent legal representation. The Law Office of Stephen Vertucci will handle negotiations, paperwork, court appearances, and all legal requirements, allowing you to focus on your family.
- Get Accurate Legal Advice: Stephen Vertucci has 13 years experience representing clients involved in divorce and other family-related legal matters, and will help to protect your interests and avoid common mistakes.
- Review of Legal Documents and Binding Agreements: Having an experienced family law and divorce attorney review your legal documents and agreements will give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that those documents represent your best interests and desires.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes: A professional with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the law is equipped to handle the legal complexities of family law matters. In order to prevent costly errors and omissions, he will ensure that every pertinent issue affecting your future is addressed- especially in situations involving substantial income or assets, debts or contentious child custody, support or maintenance issues.
- Reduce Delays: An attorney who thoroughly understands the legal process and the workings of Colorado’s family courts can navigate through the process to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Protect Yourself and Your Children: In the highly emotional environment surrounding family disputes, one party may attempt to cause physical, emotional or financial harm. In the face of some type of threat, he will help you to obtain a protective order to keep you, your children and/or your assets safe.
Get Legal Representation from the Best Fort Collins Divorce Lawyer
If you are considering a divorce in Colorado, contact the Fort Collins divorce lawyers at the Law Offices of Stephen Vertucci LLC to see how we can help you through the separation process. Our family law attorneys are here to schedule your consultation today and review your case. At the Law Office of Stephen Vertucci, you get direct access to an experienced attorney who personally responds to your questions and assists with conflict resolution. Contact Stephen Vertucci to schedule a discrete, confidential legal consultation.
"Steve was not only thoroughly organized, professional, knowledgeable on crucial points of law and always accessible, but he was empathetic and understanding to the emotional toll a divorce and custody case has on an individual. "
SPECIAL NOTICE ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS
The Law Office of Stephen Vertucci, LLC is open and practicing responsible business practices within the guidelines of the CDC. For years, our office has offered clients the convenience of telephone consultations and meetings, online document collection, and remote signing of documents. These services have been helpful to our clients and are available to help clients and potential clients who are quarantined or maintaining social distance due to the current coronavirus pandemic. We are concerned with your well being and available to help you and your family with your legal needs.