THE REPRESENTATION YOU NEED IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY
experienced trial attorney
no legal jargon strategic planning
child focused representation
Fort Collins Family Law Attorney
Divorce can be one of the most difficult life decisions to make. In many cases, emotions cloud judgment and stand in the way of resolution and healing. Having competent, professional legal guidance can make the process less stressful and empower you to move forward with the next phase of your life.
Legal Advocacy for Your Colorado Divorce, Separation, Custody, Support, or Other Family Law Matter
If you are facing a divorce in Colorado or other family law issue, you will find experienced and deeply committed legal representation at The Law Office of Stephen Vertucci, LLC. Stephen effectively and clearly communicates while maintaining focus on the ‘Big Picture’. He counsels each client to make educated decisions and works to develop strategies for achieving short and long-term goals.
As a former prosecutor and experienced trial attorney, Stephen Vertucci is an effective negotiator and a trustworthy, child-focused advocate who will aggressively litigate to protect your rights and work to obtain the best results for you and your family.
The Law Office of Stephen Vertucci, LLC exclusively accepts cases involving family law matters. This dedicated family law practice handles:
Six Reasons for Hiring The Family Lawyers at The Law Office of Stephen Vertucci, LLC
- Reduce Stress: Divorce and family upheavals are inherently stressful and can be overwhelming without competent legal representation. The Law Office of Stephen Vertucci will handle negotiations, paperwork, court appearances, and all legal requirements, allowing you to focus on your family.
- Get Accurate Legal Advice: Stephen Vertucci has 13 years experience representing clients involved in divorce and other family-related legal matters, and will help to protect your interests and avoid common mistakes.
- Review of Legal Documents and Binding Agreements: Having an experienced family law attorney review your legal documents and agreements will give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that those documents represent your best interests and desires.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes: A professional with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the law is equipped to handle the legal complexities of family law matters. In order to prevent costly errors and omissions, he will ensure that every pertinent issue affecting your future is addressed- especially in situations involving substantial income or assets, debts or contentious child custody, support or maintenance issues.
- Reduce Delays: An attorney who thoroughly understands the legal process and the workings of Colorado’s family courts can navigate through the process to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Protect Yourself and Your Children: In the highly emotional environment surrounding family disputes, one party may attempt to cause physical, emotional or financial harm. In the face of some type of threat, he will help you to obtain a protective order to keep you, your children and/or your assets safe.
Act Now to Obtain Experienced Legal Advocacy
At the Law Office of Stephen Vertucci, you get direct access to an experienced attorney who personally responds to your questions and assists with conflict resolution. Contact Stephen Vertucci to schedule a discrete, confidential legal consultation.
"Steve was not only thoroughly organized, professional, knowledgeable on crucial points of law and always accessible, but he was empathetic and understanding to the emotional toll a divorce and custody case has on an individual. "